Effective starting: August 1, 2017
PayMyVAT.com is a product by Taxviser Consulting Private Ltd (called PayMyVAT from
- We do not publish roadmaps.
- Product Managers review our most popular voted issues on a regular basis.
- We schedule features based on a variety of factors.
- Our PayMyVAT Bug Fixing Policy is distinct from this process.
- PayMyVAT provides consistent updates on the top 20 issues.
How to track what features are being implemented
When a new feature or improvement is scheduled, the 'fix-for' version will be indicated
in the tracker. This happens for the upcoming release only. We maintain roadmaps for
more distant releases internally, but because these roadmaps are often pre-empted by
changing customer demands, we do not publish them.
How PayMyVAT chooses what to implement
In every major release we aim to implement highly requested features, but it is
not the only determining factor. Other factors include:
Customer contact: We get the chance to meet customers and hear their
successes and challenges.
- Customer interviews: All product managers at PayMyVAT do customer
interviews. Our interviews are not simply to capture a list of features, but to
understand our customers' goals and plans.
- Customer Support: Our support team provides clear insights into the issues that
are challenging for customers, and which are generating the most calls to
- PayMyVAT Experts: Our Experts provide insights into real-world customer
deployments, especially for customers at scale.
- Evaluator Feedback: When someone new tries our products, we want to know
what they liked and disliked and often reach out to them for more detail.
- Usage data: Are customers using the features we have developed?
- Product strategy: Our long-term strategic vision for the product.
- Please read our post on PayMyVAT Answers for a more detailed explanation.
How to contribute to feature development
If you require significant customizations, you may wish to get in touch with our partners.
They specialize in extending PayMyVAT products and can do this work for you. If you
are interested, please contact us.